- Only the artisanal production of this microalgae allows it to be produced in “sprinkles”, with a crunchy texture, and these are indicators of its quality – the sprinkles demonstrate that Spirulina has been filtered and pressed carefully, so that it can be molded into strands and dehydrated at a low temperature, keeping its nutritional properties intact.
- Other signs of the Spirulina quality are its characteristic soft smell, the bright green color (from chlorophyll) and also a bluish hue (from phycocyanin), which show that the product has not oxidized nor has been subjected to dehydration at high temperature.
- We produce Spirulina with quality water, properly filtered and subjected to careful quality control, being regularly examined through microbiological analysis.
- The Spirulina is produced in a protected environment free of contaminants and with the application of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- It is 100% pure, without mixtures of other microorganisms and without additives, under a careful quality control, being regularly examined through microbiological analyses.
- We do not use herbicides or pesticides.